So you want to host a hybrid board games party. You'll want some or all of the following things:
- Hybrid board games. Examples:
- Hybrid foods. For example:
- Waffle Cheese Sandwiches (a grilled cheese sandwich made panini style in a waffle iron)
- Hummus Tomato Soup
- Pizza Rice
- Spaghetti Tacos
- Hybrid Conversation. Even if the conversation remains monolingual, we may comfort ourselves with the knowledge that "monolingual" is itself a hybrid of the Greek monos meaning "one" and the Latin lingua meaning "tongue". On that note, bonus points for having conversations about any of the topics on this page
- Hybrid Music. A quick search will turn up lots of Beatles songs done in baroque style and other amusing combinations. (Techno Mozart!) Consider also getting some P.D.Q. Bach music requiring a Tromboon.
- Hybrid Clothes.
- period dress from multiple periods
- Other amusing conglomerates.
Mix with friends and a suitably amusing invite
and be sure to have your party on a non-prime (composite) day of the month.